COMMITTED TO NURTURING & TEACHING CHILDREN
Director Elizabeth Fort| Phone: 546-5826, ext.138 | Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Preschool & Child Development Center
Our goal at Georgetown Presbyterian Preschool is to support the development of each child to his or her greatest potential in a Christian atmosphere. We believe this happens in a nurturing environment which fosters mutual respect and appreciates the qualities of each child. We will help your child to:
· Grow in independence by making his/her own decisions and choices.
· Grow in assuming basic personal responsibility for self.
· Give and share as well as receive.
· Develop new language skills by learning new words and how to use them.
· Develop self-control.
· Get along and work with others.
· Enhance their curiosity, thinking and reasoning.
· Be more self-confident and self-reliant.
· Know that school is a happy place.
· Develop a familiarity with stories from the Bible.
The Georgetown Presbyterian Preschool is open to all children ages two (2) years through five (5) years for the Preschool Program. All children regardless of race, ethnicity or religious beliefs are welcome. Class size is appropriate to the ages of the children and follows state guidelines.
We offer five day preschool classes for the two (2), three (3) and four (4) year olds from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. An after-care options for those enrolled in preschool is available for an additional cost; preschool is a 5 day a week program.
When registering your child for preschool, please indicate at that time if you will need the after-care program. Before-care is automatically included beginning at 7:30am in your tuition.
IMPORTANT PHONE NUMBERS:
Elizabeth Fort, Director’s cell – 843-340-1118
Preschool Office – 843-546-5826 ext. 138
Parent Face Book Page (Private Group)
*As this is the fastest way to get information out to you, please let the director know if you are a member of Facebook.